headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jul 18, 2014

ModCloth Black and White Wishlist

ModCloth, a cute indie e-retailer of fashion and decor, has put together a few trends sorted by color. I went through and picked out the top ten items I love from the black and white collection. Included are several vintage indie dresses, a couple shirts and accessories. I want to get a few of these pieces, but I haven't even made it through the other collections they put together. I'm going to check out the green collection and make a wishlist from that as well. 



I Came To Dance Tank


Candlelight Up the Room Flat in Chevrons


Painting Picnic Dress


Wrap Time Watch in Black


Champagne Cocktails Dress


Dancer's Delight Dress


Up, Opera, and Away Dress in Cream


Get What You Dessert Dress in Dots


Hard Not to Love Top



Skyline Lights Stroll Flat in Stripe

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment