headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jul 31, 2014

15 Beautiful Natural Hair Photographs


After a crazy week filled to the bubbling brim of unplanned events and tasks, I am finally able to get back into my world. Since I am off work for the rest of the week, I have a nice amount of time to get myself together. 


I wanted to compile a group of beautiful photography showcasing natural haired women. A lot of these pictures originating from The Coiffure Project and various sightings across the internet. I needed some style inspiration in addition to a refreshing blast of good photography. I love seeing the spirits of different people shine through their skin, facial expressions, demeanor, hair, clothes and whatever else...tattoos, accessories...

However you choose to display yourself to world, whether it be raw and unfiltered (no relation to Instagram phenomenons) or evolved and developed, you are who you choose to be. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment