headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jun 5, 2014

The Art of Clean Up: Life Made Neat and Tidy





What you see here is the product of a fastidious, obsessive compulsive Swiss artist by the name of Ursus Wehrli. This man has a talent (and preference it seems) to arrange common things by size, shape, color and however else he can see fit. It's truly remarkable. It's real. That it the biggest thing for me, is that what he does is real. He actually arranges these things like this. Whether it be digitally, by hand, or directive, Ursus is one of a kind. Some of this I just can't even figure out how it was done.



I've never before in my life seen anything as meticulous as this. And I am above average(ly) meticulous myself (at least one half of me is...perhaps we will get to that later). Anyways, Ursus Wehrli is indeed a notable artist. If you want to be notable, do something to an extreme, as everything has been pretty much touched on in some general form or another.



[Random but I need some new teas. I've been sipping on Black Chai Spice for a while now and don't get me wrong its one of my favorites but I need something a bit more fragrant and earthy. I've been thinking about growing some herbs myself and drying them out like my mother used to do with Chamomile.]



No comments:

Post a Comment