headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Oct 15, 2013

Baking Soda Scalp Scrub

After about a week of product build up, my scalp gets pretty dry and irritated. I have found a solution that cleans my scalp one hundred percent. I mix together 2 Tablespoons of Baking Soda with 3 Tablespoons Conditioner. It's enough to rub directly on my scalp in the areas that need to be relieved and refreshed. I rinse it out and that's that. Very easy and simple.

I really enjoy any hair recipe that uses products I normally have at home most of the time. I feel it is best for me to keep a collection of hair products that don't cost $15 a pop, so that I know no matter what happens, I can survive with my natural hair. I never want to feel like I depend on one fancy product to get a certain result for my hair. But I am trailing off into something else. Back to the actual topic: baking soda cleans the scalp, and that's good enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment