headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Sep 29, 2013

DIY Lemon Tea Body Scrub

This DIY lemon tea body scrub is great because you can easily make it yourself and it will leave your skin feeling amazingly soft. It took me no time to make this batch. I am always looking for ways to keep my skin fresh, as I have a natural tendency to be on the drier side. The olive oil in this mixture really locks in moisture without being too thick or greasy. 

Items Needed
1 lemon for zesting
3 green tea bags (I used blackberry pomegranate green tea, it's what I had on hand)
1 cup sugar
5 tablespoons Epsom salt
8 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons honey
15 drops vitamin E oil (I buy the e oil that can be ingested and use it for everything)
A container for storage

Grate entire lemon and put aside
In a large bowl, stir together sugar, Epsom salt and tea (cut open tea bag)
Add in honey and olive oil, mix together well.
Mix in lemon zest, stir everything together.
Fill container and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment