headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Sep 28, 2013

Cranberry Lime Refresher

I am constantly aware that I need to replenish my body with water throughout the day, even when I don't drink the amounts that I should. I know that I am not at my best when my body is craving water like a withering plant, and it took me years to figure this out. I wanted to start incorporating into my daily routine different ways to liven up my water.

In addition to this, I know how beneficial 100% cranberry juice can be for the body (dietary fiber, vitamin C, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, anti-bacterial, and good for the heart). So I made myself this cranberry lime refresher, containing majority water with a hefty splash of 100% cranberry juice and a light splash of lime. Pure cranberry juice can be a little more expensive than other juices, so I realized I could make one bottle stretch over many glasses of this refresher. So I win at all angles here.

No comments:

Post a Comment