headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jul 3, 2014

Tumblr Art Find: Classy Color Chic

When I'm not working on a project of my own, I love to discover and support other artists of all forms. Somewhere between Tumblr and Pinterest I came across some luxurious art work that focuses on things I adore. I ♥ Chanel artwork and things of similar fashion. I also admire drawings and paintings of cameras, so this was a win-win for me. I found all of this goodness on tessennliz.tumblr.com.

I couldn't find any other information on the artist, but I'm working on that. These pieces are inspiring, bright, lively and chic. I would easily purchase a piece printed on a large scale and have it framed in my bedroom. There's a lot more where this came from so check it out if this type of art interests you at all. If not, more Chanel and cameras for me. No complaints here. Stay Inspired. 

Z


No comments:

Post a Comment