headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jul 6, 2014

Ninja Turtles 2014


In Theaters 08.08.14

Like many in my generation, I grew up with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I owned the movie series in my amazing VHS collection when I was a kid. (Yea my sister and I built up a wonderful VHS collection by the time I was in fourth or fifth grade). I enjoyed the cartoon of course, but I really loved the trilogy, 1990-1993. It was just something I had never before seen, these real creatures that weren't cartoons.

IMBD



I'm just so excited that this film is coming out. I know people can be rather tough critics when a series is reopened and redone, but I'm going to keep a clear mind and watch it with hopes that the characters embody their natural personalities and that it's filled with action. With Michael Bay involved, I know that action will be primary.



Paramount Pictures
LEONARDO 


Paramount Pictures
RAPHAEL


Paramount Pictures
MICHELANGELO


Paramount Pictures








DONATELLO

Back to what I was saying...
The first trailer I saw was kind of a sham. It's pretty much a Megan Fox ad campaign with a tiny sprinkle of turtle. The one I'm sharing has more scenes with the actual stars of the main series, and it came from the official website. Also on the official website is a Which Turtle Are You? quiz you can take. I loved it.

The design was awesome and functionality and questions were fun. If you have made it to this part of my blog post, I can assume you would have enough interest in all of this to take this really fun quiz. Great job quiz design team! A+ for you all. But anyways folks, I'll be out watching this next month! I'll be surely writing some sort of follow up regarding my experience. 




My Which Turtle Are You? Quiz Results
It's funny because I knew I'd be him. ♥







Donatelly yours, 
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment