headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jun 17, 2014

R&B Playlist 1.

This playlist consists of some R&B songs old and new that I enjoy listening to. I always make playlists made up of any song I like, it doesn't have to be currently over playing on the radio, just a genuinely good song. I tend to gravitate toward classic hits that seem to be timeless. Those are always fun to dig back up and listen to after a while. I've decided I'm going to just keep creating playlists just to have available for when I can no longer stomach the radio and I want a dose of some old favs.




1. Body Party- Ciara
2. Buy You A Drank- T Pain
3. It Won't Stop- Sevyn Streeter ft. Chris Brown
4. Already Taken- Trey Songz
5. I'm Sprung- T Pain
6. 21 Questions- 50 Cent ft. Nate Dogg
7. Superhuman- Chris Brown
8. B*tches Be Like- Rico Love





No comments:

Post a Comment