headerText

Me and My Selves: August. Lola. Charlie. Margot.

Logo Header

Jun 30, 2014

Instrumental: Flight



Click the play button to listen to an instrumental I produced titled Flight. I made this a couple months ago, but I haven't yet posted it here, as it had only been up on my Soundcloud. I have been primarily focused on drawing and writing these past couple weeks, so I look forward to switching over to music very soon. I'm not exactly sure why I called this Flight. Sometimes there is a back story to the title selection, but in this case, I truly think I tapped into a quick word association exercise, just saying whatever word naturally came to mind. I do plan on going back and doing another mix down as I barely have things mixed to my liking. Probably because my equipment needs replacement.  Well, I hope someone out there enjoys it. My musical excitement grows. Until next time.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment